Grades: PK-8 | 283 students
- Our Lady of Victories School is a faith-based, Roman Catholic school located in Sayreville, NJ. It serves students in grades Pre-K to 8.
- The school is under lay administration in accordance with the Diocese of Metuchen, of which it is a part.
- Our Lady of Victories is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- It offers a comprehensive course of study that adheres to the standards required by the State of New Jersey and Diocese of Metuchen.
- The mission of Our Lady of Victories is to create an educational environment which fosters the spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical development of every student in the pursuit of excellence.
- At Our Lady of Victories School, we value students of honor, as well as, honor roll students.
- We believe all students can achieve the first, while aspiring to the second goal.
- To this end, we foster an atmosphere of strong Catholic, character development.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||283 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SayrevilleGrades: PK-8 | 217 students
221 Macarthur Ave
Sayreville, NJ 08872
South RiverGrades: PK-1 | 47 students
22 Holmes Avenue
South River, NJ 08882
Old BridgeGrades: PK-8 | 420 students
333 Route 18
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
East BrunswickGrades: K-9 | 152 students
100 Hardenburg Ln
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Highland ParkGrades: 2-12 | 112 students
319 N 3rd Ave
Highland Park, NJ 08904
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.