Grades: PK-8 | 239 students
Our Lady of Victory Catholic School, in Tyrone, Georgia, in partnership with family and church, exists to provide a community where faith, trust, and love for God are encouraged and developed.
Dedicated to teaching the doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church in a challenging, academic environment, we strive to promote lifelong learning through critical thinking, intellectual curiosity, and social responsibility.
We promote the values, attitudes, behaviors, and skills that students will need to develop their potential as leaders of tomorrow.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2009|
|Total Students||239 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||26 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admissions Director||Stephanie Johnston|
- Strong academic program with six enrichment classes for each grade.
- Caring dedicated faculty who hold teaching credentials from accredited colleges and valid certificates from accrediting agencies.
- Weekly masses prepared by students and Catholic celbrations that nurture the spiritual life of each student.
- Community Service Program that serves local organizations.
- Campus organizations span a wide range of interests from drama to service and government.
- Six interscholastice sports teams.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FayettevilleGrades: NS-12 | 202 students
355 Mcdonough Rd
Fayetteville, GA 30215
FairburnGrades: PK-12 | 804 students
50 SE Broad Street
Fairburn, GA 30213
AtlantaGrades: PK-8 | 330 students
240 Arnold St
Atlanta, GA 30354
FayettevilleGrades: PK-12 | 80 students
839 Highway 314
Fayetteville, GA 30214
FayettevilleGrades: PK-8 | 46 students
152 Longview Road
Fayetteville, GA 30214
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.