Grades: PK-8 | 239 students
- Our Lady of Victory Catholic School, in Tyrone, Georgia, in partnership with family and church, exists to provide a community where faith, trust, and love for God are encouraged and developed.
- Dedicated to teaching the doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church in a challenging, academic environment, we strive to promote lifelong learning through critical thinking, intellectual curiosity, and social responsibility.
- We promote the values, attitudes, behaviors, and skills that students will need to develop their potential as leaders of tomorrow.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2009|
|Total Students||239 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||26 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admissions Director||Stephanie Johnston|
- Strong academic program with six enrichment classes for each grade.
- Caring dedicated faculty who hold teaching credentials from accredited colleges and valid certificates from accrediting agencies.
- Weekly masses prepared by students and Catholic celbrations that nurture the spiritual life of each student.
- Community Service Program that serves local organizations.
- Campus organizations span a wide range of interests from drama to service and government.
- Six interscholastice sports teams.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FayettevilleGrades: NS-12 | 216 students
355 Mcdonough Rd
Fayetteville, GA 30215
FairburnGrades: PK-12 | 804 students
50 SE Broad Street
Fairburn, GA 30213
Peachtree CityGrades: PK-8 | 175 students
700 Ardenlee Pkwy
Peachtree City, GA 30269
FayettevilleGrades: PK-12 | 80 students
839 Highway 314
Fayetteville, GA 30214
AtlantaGrades: PK-8 | 330 students
240 Arnold St
Atlanta, GA 30354
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.