Grades: PK-8 | 403 students
- Our Lady of Victory School, a parish school of the Archdiocese of Baltimore, serves children in Pre-School through Eighth Grade by fostering their spiritual, intellectual, moral, social, emotional, and physical development.
- Through a cooperative partnership with the parents of the children, our dedicated faculty provides a high quality Catholic education with an emphasis on academic excellence, faith formation, and service to others.
- As a multi-cultural school, Our Lady of Victory embraces students from an ethnically diverse population.
- As a Roman Catholic Christian community, the school provides an atmosphere in which every student can obtain an outstanding elementary school education in a safe and structured, yet loving environment with a focus on Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||403 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BaltimoreGrades: PK-12 | 767 students
109 W Melrose Ave
Baltimore, MD 21210
BaltimoreGrades: KG-12 | 47 students
320 S Vincent St
Baltimore, MD 21223
BaltimoreGrades: PK-8 | 391 students
5407 Loch Raven Blvd
Baltimore, MD 21239
ElkridgeGrades: 1-12 | 86 students
6135 Old Washington Rd
Elkridge, MD 21075
BaltimoreGrades: PK-8 | 159 students
300 E Gittings Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
This school is amazing. My child went here in Pre-K and ended up in 8th grade so quickly. She went to morning care and she loved it. Even though none of her classmates were there, she quickly made new friends! She is now in 8th grade and she can't wait for high schoool!
- Posted by Parent - jackb
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.