Grades: PK-8 | 403 students
- Our Lady of Victory School, a parish school of the Archdiocese of Baltimore, serves children in Pre-School through Eighth Grade by fostering their spiritual, intellectual, moral, social, emotional, and physical development.
- Through a cooperative partnership with the parents of the children, our dedicated faculty provides a high quality Catholic education with an emphasis on academic excellence, faith formation, and service to others.
- As a multi-cultural school, Our Lady of Victory embraces students from an ethnically diverse population.
- As a Roman Catholic Christian community, the school provides an atmosphere in which every student can obtain an outstanding elementary school education in a safe and structured, yet loving environment with a focus on Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||403 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BaltimoreGrades: PK-12 | 767 students
109 W Melrose Ave
Baltimore, MD 21210
Owings MillsGrades: NS-12 | 612 students
300 Garrison Forest Road
Owings Mills, MD 21117
BaltimoreGrades: PK-10 | 91 students
3006 W Cold Spring Lane
Baltimore, MD 21215
BaltimoreGrades: PK-8 | 205 students
6946 Dogwood Rd
Baltimore, MD 21244
PikesvilleGrades: K-8 | 114 students
110 Sudbrook Lane
Pikesville, MD 21208
This school is amazing. My child went here in Pre-K and ended up in 8th grade so quickly. She went to morning care and she loved it. Even though none of her classmates were there, she quickly made new friends! She is now in 8th grade and she can't wait for high schoool!
- Posted by Parent - jackb
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.