Grades: NS-8 | 227 students
- Our Lady Queen of Apostles Regional Catholic School, formerly St. John the Evangelist Parish School, was founded in 1926 and staffed by the Sisters of Charity of New York.
- In 1992 it became a regional school, servicing PreK - 8th grade, in the Diocese of Rockville Centre.
- At Our Lady Queen of Apostles we strive to promote a unique, family oriented community of learning built on a foundation of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ who is love and compassion.
- Our mission is to empower each of our students to discover and nurture their unique gifts in a safe and secure environment to grow to meet the demands of a rapidly changing and complex world.
- We encourage our students to develop into intellectually and morally responsible people of vision and faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||227 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||19 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,800|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, FAST, Theatre Band, FAST, Theatre,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Center MorichesGrades: PK-12 | 159 students
34 Oak St
Center Moriches, NY 11934
AquebogueGrades: PK-6 | 28 students
Po Box 960
Aquebogue, NY 11931
SouthamptonGrades: PK-8 | 343 students
160 N Main Street
Southampton, NY 11968
SmithtownGrades: PK-8 | 529 students
284 E Main St
Smithtown, NY 11787
WesthamptonGrades: K-7 | 128 students
Po Box 380
Westhampton, NY 11977
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.