Grades: PK-8 | 193 students
- The mission of Our Mother of Perpetual Help School is to integrate Catholic values and moral teachings with a strong academic program thus enabling students to take an active role in our Church and in the community at large.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||financial aid is available to qualified families|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and FieldBasketball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Choir, Gardening Club, Girls on the Run, Instrumental Music Instruction, MathCounts, National Geographic & Diocesan Geography Bees, National History Day, Piano Lessons, Quiz Bowl, Rosary Making Club, Science Fair, Scripps & Diocesan Spelling Bees, Service Projects, Writing Club Band, Choir, Gardening Club, MathCounts, Piano Lessons, Quiz Bowl, Science Fair, Writing Club, Girls on the Run,
Instrumental Music Instruction,
National Geographic & Diocesan Geography Bees,
National History Day,
Rosary Making Club,
Scripps & Diocesan Spelling Bees,
- Since it's establishment in 1957 has been recognized for Catholic Identity and academic excellence.
- Open to all students regardless of race, religion or national origin.
- Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Elementary and Secondary Schools.
- Full time faculty members are dedicated and fully certified teachers as authorized by the Diocese of Harrisburg and the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- Core curriculum is mandated by the Diocese of Harrisburg.
- Principal of OMPH School is Miss Margaret Gardner, M.S. Administrative Certified.
- The Redemptorist Fathers are present daily within the school to interact and spiritually guide our children.
- Secure, fully air conditioned building with a large playground and safe outdoor areas for exercise and play.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.