Grades: PK-8 | 193 students
The mission of Our Mother of Perpetual Help School is to integrate Catholic values and moral teachings with a strong academic program thus enabling students to take an active role in our Church and in the community at large.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||financial aid is available to qualified families|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and FieldBasketball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Choir, Gardening Club, Girls on the Run, Instrumental Music Instruction, MathCounts, National Geographic & Diocesan Geography Bees, National History Day, Piano Lessons, Quiz Bowl, Rosary Making Club, Science Fair, Scripps & Diocesan Spelling Bees, Service Projects, Writing Club Band, Choir, Gardening Club, MathCounts, Piano Lessons, Quiz Bowl, Science Fair, Writing Club, Girls on the Run,
Instrumental Music Instruction,
National Geographic & Diocesan Geography Bees,
National History Day,
Rosary Making Club,
Scripps & Diocesan Spelling Bees,
- Since it's establishment in 1957 has been recognized for Catholic Identity and academic excellence.
- Open to all students regardless of race, religion or national origin.
- Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Elementary and Secondary Schools.
- Full time faculty members are dedicated and fully certified teachers as authorized by the Diocese of Harrisburg and the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- Core curriculum is mandated by the Diocese of Harrisburg.
- Principal of OMPH School is Miss Margaret Gardner, M.S. Administrative Certified.
- The Redemptorist Fathers are present daily within the school to interact and spiritually guide our children.
- Secure, fully air conditioned building with a large playground and safe outdoor areas for exercise and play.