Grades: PK-8 | 136 students
- It is the mission of Our Savior Lutheran School to build character and instill values through a quality Christ-centered education in a nurturing environment.
- Our Savior Lutheran Church began a Lutheran school because it values Christ centered education.
- We believe that in partnership with the home it is important to address the needs of the whole child through our educational program.
- This is done to prepare each child for the next step of his or her development.
- Curriculum at Our Savior includes a strong Christ-centered program that emphasizes religion, mathematics, spelling, reading, English, social studies, science, art, physical education, music and computer.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki/Navy pants any color solid polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,951|
|Tuition Notes||rate for one child|
|Admissions Director||Lori Bodling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ArlingtonGrades: PK-8 | 441 students
2024 N Randolph St
Arlington, VA 22207
ArlingtonGrades: PK-8 | 202 students
980 N Frederick Street
Arlington, VA 22205
ArlingtonGrades: PK-8 | 240 students
3299 Fairfax Dr
Arlington, VA 22201
ArlingtonGrades: PK-8 | 413 students
105 N. Thomas Street
Arlington, VA 22203
ArlingtonGrades: K-8 | 141 students
5700 Lee Hwy
Arlington, VA 22207
A diamond in the rough - located in the heart of Arlington. If you are looking for a loving, caring faculty that truly welcomes students as if they were family, this is the place for you. Middle schoolers play games with the principal on "game night." Home school visits by teachers at the start of every year for the entire student body. Fantastic communication. Rigorous academics, close knit student body, small class sizes -- all in a Christian education. Doesn't get any better than this !
- Posted by Parent - NCoat
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.