Grades: NS-8 | 247 students
- Our Savior serves families who desire a traditional Christian and classical education for their children that offers a rigorous academic and spiritual curriculum.
- We seek to build an educational foundation that will serve our students all their lives.
- Our Savior educates body, mind, and soul.
- Gloriae Dei et salus hominis.
- To the Glory of God and the Salvation of Man.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||247 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tution varies based on class and/or grade. Please visit our website: www.oslschool.org for a tuition schedule.|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Diane Guevara|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Boy Scouts, Choir, Dance, Girl Scouts, Gymnastics, National Junior Honor Society Band, Boy Scouts, Choir, Dance, Girl Scouts, Gymnastics, National Junior Honor Society,
- Our Savior offers the best education possible:
- Caring and Committed Faculty that shares Christian values
- Proven and Time-tested Education Standards and Methods
- Disciplined and Loving Environment
- Demanding Grammar & Mathematics Curriculum
- Daily Study of Holy Scripture
- Fine Arts Appreciation
- Great Books of Literature in the Classroom
- Latin as a Core Curriculum
- State of the Art Computer Lab
- Varsity and Junior Varsity Sports
- Dramas and Musicals
- Secluded and Secure Campus
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HoustonGrades: PK-12 | 603 students
4363 Sylvanfield Dr
Houston, TX 77014
HoustonGrades: 2-12 | 100 students
5400 Mitchelldale Ste, A-1
Houston, TX 77092
HoustonGrades: NS-9 | 295 students
9821 Timberside Dr.
Houston, TX 77025
SpringGrades: PK-8 | 270 students
5500 FM 2920 Rd
Spring, TX 77388
HoustonGrades: PK-8 | 723 students
1400 Parkway Plaza Drive
Houston, TX 77077
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.