Grades: PK-12 | 81 students
- Owatonna Christian School promotes a solid academic program.
- We are a college prep school with an emphasis on the basics.
- There is enough of the basics to keep almost any student busy in K4 through the 12th grade and prepare them for college and life.
- School support and promote the home and church.
- Education is enhanced on the elementary and secondary levels by a supportive home life.
- In turn, we support the home.
- The church is also special to us! Much of our training helps students serve and worship in Bible-believing churches.
- The school admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.