- Pace-Brantley Hall School has been a Central Florida landmark since its founding in 1972 by Mrs. Mary E. Dunn.
- She was a visionary and pioneer in the field of learning differences.
- Since then PACE has been providing a quality education to students, grades 1-12 of average to above average intellect.
- For the past 37 years PACE has been achieving success! With tireless dedication and compassion, Mrs. Dunn steered the school towards the successful organization it is today.
- The school started with 10 students and 2 teachers at a rented facilities and today accomodates 125 students with 31 staff and faculty on a wooded 9 acre campus.
- Teaching methods at Pace combine the four different learning approaches incorporating all five senses.
- As each sense is visited, learning takes place on several levels.
- Pace Brantley-Hall School is fully accredited by the Florida Council of Independent Schools.
- It is also a member of the Florida Association of Independent Special Educational Facilities.
- Academic excellence is a hallmark of PACE-Brantley Hall School and each year a number of students have been inducted into the National Honor Society.
- The school has modern Audio/Visual teaching aids, and a recently-upgraded Computer Lab.
- The staff and faculty have the unique credentials and abilities to insure the success of our students.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, auditory processing disorders, other learning disabilities and ADHD|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Navy or White Golf style shirts, Khaki pants or shorts, closed toe shoes)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,385|
|Tuition Notes||Grades 1st through 8th - $13,385 Grades 9th through 12th - $13,855 Registration $500. We accept the Mckay Scholarship|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Barbara Winter|
|Admissions Associate||Donna A. O'Neal|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MaitlandGrades: K-12 | 40 students
140 Tonina Cove Ste 100& 150
Maitland, FL 32751
OviedoGrades: NS-12 | 873 students
1500 Lukas Lane
Oviedo, FL 32765
Winter ParkGrades: 6-12
5700 Trinity Prep Lane
Winter Park, FL 32792
Winter SpringsGrades: 1-12 | 87 students
894 Gary Hillery Drive
Winter Springs, FL 32708
My name is cody ball kid I had a learning disabilitie and the founder mrs dunn reviewed my case. She felt that there my not be much help could do for me. So mrs dunn beleived in me and gave me a trial basis by the end of the school year she was amazed of how well I was doing. 20 plus years later and I have never forgotten pace school and forgot about the kindness of mrs dunn and she my not be with us anymore but she continues teaching cause she started something that has a life of its own.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - codyb