Grades: 9-12 | 180 students
- Pacelli High School is a Catholic high school named after Pope Pius XII, Eugenio Pacelli.
- Pacelli was founded in 1958 and is the only Catholic High School serving southwestern Georgia.
- Our mission is to provide an excellent Catholic high school education.
- Catholic Christian values are part of all that happens at Pacelli.
- Students participate in daily prayer and are challenged to become the best that they can become in and outside the classroom.
- The student body is composed of students from many faiths.
- This diversity strengthens the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.