Grades: PK-12 | 1090 students
- Originally founded in 1845, Packer Collegiate is a coeducational, college-preparatory day school enrolling approximately 1000 students in Preschool through Grade 12.
- A dedicated and capable faculty offers a rich and challenging curriculum that supports students' learning and nurtures their social and emotional growth.
- Packer's academic program is enriched by an array of Advanced Placement courses as well as a breadth of offerings in the fine and performing arts, world languages and athletics. Extra-curricular activities provide many opportunities for independent study, travel abroad, leadership, and community service.
- Packer's historic commitment to diversity is reflected in its student body, and its ongoing support for broad and inclusive programming.
- Packer's beautiful landmarked campus will expand in Fall 2017 with the opening of a state-of-the-art Preschool and Kindergarten at 100 Clinton Street, one block from the main campus.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1090 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||134 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 818 students
181 Lincoln Place
Brooklyn, NY 11217
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 860 students
375 Pearl St
Brooklyn, NY 11201
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 968 students
9216 7th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11228
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 1086 students
129 Pierrepont St
Brooklyn, NY 11201
BrooklynGrades: K-12 | 383 students
8101 Ridge Boulevard
Brooklyn, NY 11209
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.