- Paige Academy is an independent school offering a comprehensive, culturally affirming and developmentally based educational environment.
- We provide Infant, Toddler, and Preschool Programs as well as our Elementary School curriculum in Arts, Sciences, Humanities, and Technology for children ages 6 to 12 years.
- Paige Academy embraces the concept that cultural resonance expressed through an ethnically abundant educational community enhances the quality of a child's academic and intellectual experience.
- Paige seeks to create a stimulating tapestry of diversity in its community of students, parents, staff and faculty.
- Paige employs a multi lingual, international teaching and administrative staff that represents the many people and cultures of the Diaspora.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-K|
|Total Students||106 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BostonGrades: NS-8 | 120 students
530 Commonwealth Ave
Boston, MA 02215
RoslindaleGrades: NS-8 | 346 students
1035 Canterbury Street
Roslindale, MA 02131
BrooklineGrades: PK-8 | 555 students
171 Goddard Avenue
Brookline, MA 02445
BostonGrades: NS-12 | 422 students
416 Pond Street
Boston, MA 02130
Chestnut HillGrades: PK-12 | 373 students
69 Middlesex Road
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467