Grades: PK-12 | 346 students
- Paradise Valley Christian Preparatory (PVCP) is a private Christian school in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Our school is a community of academic excellence where students of all levels are able to seek their full spiritual and academic potential. We partner with parents in the pursuit of preparing exemplary Christian citizens and servant leaders for high school and college.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences|
|Total Students||346 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 courses|
|Average SAT score||1801|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(khaki or navy shorts, pants, plaid skirts, jumpers, polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,956|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Aid and multiple student discounts available.|
|Admissions Director||Juliana Mays|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Golf,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Athletes in Training, Band, Book Club, Chess Club, Chimes, Choir, Dance, Drama, International Club, Mad Science, Martial Arts, Modern Manners, Orchestra/Strings, Robotics, Young Rembrandts Band, Book Club, Chess Club, Chimes, Choir, Dance, Drama, Mad Science, Martial Arts, Modern Manners, Robotics, Athletes in Training,
- Our Mission, for the Glory of God, is to be the high school and college preparatory of choice. At Paradise Valley Christian Preparatory you will find a community of academic excellence where students of all levels are able to seek their potential. The focus is to prepare students for exemplary Christian citizenship to become servant leaders. We believe in partnering with parents in this pursuit.
- Our objectives are five-fold:
- - To provide a scholarly, Christ centered community instilling Biblical values by nurturing spiritual growth.
- - Establish, assess, and achieve clear and measurable academic learning goals.
- - Recruit, develop and retain quality, Christian, professional educators and staff.
- - Foster parental involvement and effective communication.
- - Model exemplary stewardship of our God-given resources.
- In these ways we will partner with parents in the pursuit of preparing exemplary Christian citizens and servant leaders.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhoenixGrades: NS-12 | 787 students
14400 N Tatum Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85032
PhoenixGrades: PK-12 | 426 students
1751 W Indian School Road
Phoenix, AZ 85015
EadsGrades: 9-12 | 569 students
76 S. Houston Levee Road
Eads, TN 38028
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.