Grades: PK-12 | 346 students
Paradise Valley Christian College Preparatory is an academic and spiritual journey in preparation for college or university studies. Classes are taught at the honors level with the use of Socratic Seminar discussions held in most classes. High school classes are small which contribute to a low student to teacher ratio creating a relationship between the students and faculty.
PVCP Soccer Team PVCP has many extracurricular sports teams for boys which include: Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, Cross Country, Track, and Golf.
Our Third Grade students in costume for their annual History Wax Museum. Many special programs occur throughout the year in various grade levels. Our teachers do wonderful projects to enrich the classroom curriculum.
6th Grade Students on a Field Trip Field trips are encouraged in each grade level to enrich learning outside the classrooms. Field trips in various grades include: Washington D.C., Challenger Space Mission, Catalina Island Marine Institute, Kartchner Caverns, Phoenix Zoo, Schnepf Farm, Wildlife World Zoo, Halle Heart Center, State Capital, and Desert Botanical Gardens, just to name a few.
Paradise Valley Christian Preparatory (PVCP) is a private Christian school in Phoenix, Arizona.
Our school is a community of academic excellence where students of all levels are able to seek their full spiritual and academic potential. We partner with parents in the pursuit of preparing exemplary Christian citizens and servant leaders for high school and college.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences|
|Total Students||346 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 courses|
|Advanced Courses||European History|
|Average SAT score||1801|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(khaki or navy shorts, pants, plaid skirts, jumpers, polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,956|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Aid and multiple student discounts available.|
|Admissions Director||Juliana Mays|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Golf,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Athletes in Training, Band, Book Club, Chess Club, Chimes, Choir, Dance, Drama, International Club, Mad Science, Martial Arts, Modern Manners, Orchestra/Strings, Robotics, Young Rembrandts Band, Book Club, Chess Club, Chimes, Choir, Dance, Drama, Mad Science, Martial Arts, Modern Manners, Robotics, Athletes in Training,
- Our Mission, for the Glory of God, is to be the high school and college preparatory of choice. At Paradise Valley Christian Preparatory you will find a community of academic excellence where students of all levels are able to seek their potential. The focus is to prepare students for exemplary Christian citizenship to become servant leaders. We believe in partnering with parents in this pursuit.
- Our objectives are five-fold:
- - To provide a scholarly, Christ centered community instilling Biblical values by nurturing spiritual growth.
- - Establish, assess, and achieve clear and measurable academic learning goals.
- - Recruit, develop and retain quality, Christian, professional educators and staff.
- - Foster parental involvement and effective communication.
- - Model exemplary stewardship of our God-given resources.
- In these ways we will partner with parents in the pursuit of preparing exemplary Christian citizens and servant leaders.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhoenixGrades: NS-12 | 787 students
14400 N Tatum Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85032
PhoenixGrades: PK-12 | 426 students
1751 W Indian School Road
Phoenix, AZ 85015
EadsGrades: 9-12 | 569 students
76 S. Houston Levee Road
Eads, TN 38028
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.