|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Christian Schools International (CSI)
Mid-Atlantic Christian Schools Association (MACSA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||432 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Calculus, European History, Psychology|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(clean, modest, neat.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||We would be happy to discuss tuition fees and options in person or over the phone. Tuition Reduction Scholarships are available up to 50% of tuition, utilizing a third party agency called Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST).|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Teresa Nickel|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Golf, Ice Hockey,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama, Knowledge Bowl, NFL Congress, National Honor Society, One Act Play, PAY, PCS Singers, Pep Band, Speech, Student Council, Yearbook Drama, Knowledge Bowl, NFL Congress, One Act Play, PAY, PCS Singers, Pep Band, Speech, Yearbook, National Honor Society,
- We have the following ways for you to connect with Park Christian School:
- Educational Success Consultations: one on ones with the President, Kent Hannestad. Call 218-236-0500 to set up a convenient time to meet.
- Open House Mondays: every Monday school is in session. No appointment necessary.
- Preview Days: for inquiring students. Call 218-236-0500 to RSVP.
- Kindergarten Round ups: Call to RSVP.
- Visit our website at www.parkchristianschool.org
- Call and ask for Admissions at 218-236-0500.
- Follow us on Twitter at PCSFalcons or Facebook at Park Christian School.
Profile last updated: 09/18/2015