- Parkside Christian Academy/Cross Factor Academy has the safe, nurturing atmosphere that parents dream of for their child's growth and development.
- Since our founding in 1976, we have been dedicated to providing "Academic Excellence with Christian Values," preparing our students to pursue secondary school and beyond with confidence and success.
- Parkside Christian Academy combines a proven academic curriculum with a nurturing atmosphere that inspires moral and spiritual development through a Christian worldview.
- PCA welcomes students from all backgrounds and beliefs through its open-enrollment admissions.
- In small classes with personal attention, students receive solid grounding in their education.
- PCA students develop lifelong skills in communication, problem-solving, analysis, writing, and decision making.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||158 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrooklineGrades: PK-8 | 555 students
171 Goddard Avenue
Brookline, MA 02445
MattapanGrades: PK-8 | 147 students
800 Morton St
Mattapan, MA 02126
West RoxburyGrades: PK-6 | 539 students
535 W Roxbury Pkwy
West Roxbury, MA 02132
MiltonGrades: K-12 | 980 students
170 Centre Street
Milton, MA 02186
BostonGrades: NS-8 | 120 students
530 Commonwealth Ave
Boston, MA 02215