- The Parkside School welcomes elementary school children from diverse ethnic, social and economic backgrounds who have a range of language-based learning difficulties.
- We serve the whole child by offering a thoughtfully designed, comprehensive array of academic and support services.
- Our goal is to enable our students to pursue learning in their areas of strength, to acquire tools and strategies to progress in their areas of challenge and to develop respect and understanding for themselves and others.
- The Parkside educational program is tailored to meet the particular needs of each individual student.
- Our guiding principle is to serve the whole child with a full array of academic subjects delivered in a rigorous and structured classroom program that is interwoven with a complimentary range of services delivered in large groups, small groups and one-on-one.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New YorkGrades: UG | 89 students
25 E 104th St
New York, NY 10029
New YorkGrades: K-8 | 150 students
211 West 61st Street
New York, NY 10023
New YorkGrades: NS | 238 students
148 W 90th St
New York, NY 10024
New YorkGrades: K-12 | 162 students
309 East 45th Street
New York, NY 10017
New YorkGrades: K-9 | 185 students
353 W 17th St
New York, NY 10011