Grades: PK-6 | 92 students
- Our mission at Parsons' Little Scholars is to offer private child care for children 6-weeks through 6th grade with a daily curriculum that is designed specifically to enhance and stimulate the creative minds of each age level.
- We offer your child the opportunity, through small classes and individual instruction, to learn and discover at his/her own pace.
- Our students, alumni, parents and staff are the driving force for the betterment of the economic, social, cultural, and recreational life of our community through life-long learning and active engagement.
- We believe that self-confidence and a healthy self-image are foundations a child can build upon to develop his/her own special personality.
- We provide a secure and loving atmosphere that allows your child to develop and grow in social and emotional maturity.
- Positive encouragement, through trial and error and the joy of accomplishment are rewarding assets in developing your child's growing abilities and self-esteem.
- We are constantly striving to improve our total care and increase our knowledge of early childhood education to combine the best qualities of home and school.
- With your help, we can provide the best "home away from home" environment for your child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JacksonvilleGrades: K-8 | 60 students
3044 san pablo rd
Jacksonville, FL 32224
JacksonvilleGrades: KG-12 | 74 students
223 Mill Creek Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32211
JacksonvilleGrades: 6-12 | 60 students
2804 Saint Johns Bluff Rd S Ste 103
Jacksonville, FL 32246
JacksonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 464 students
8057 Arlington Expy
Jacksonville, FL 32211
JacksonvilleGrades: PK-8 | 153 students
2609 Park Street
Jacksonville, FL 32204
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.