Grades: NS-8 | 237 students
- Penn Christian Academy seeks to provide a solid academic foundation, builds character to enrich society, and encourages a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
- PCA provides an environment that is peaceful, loving, and kind.
- All subject matter is Biblically integrated, and teachers encourage growth of the "whole" child - body, soul, and spirit.
- It is a partnership between parent and teacher as we seek to further the development of life long learners though promotion of inquiry, creativity, and self-reliance.
- We look to identify each child's qualities and abilities, and everyone is recognized as a unique gift from God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
Mid Atlantic Christian Schools Association (MACSA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Various|
|Total Students||237 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See www.pennchristian.org for a chart of tuition rates.|
|Admissions Director||Krista Barbor|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Band, Chess, Drama, Math, Praise Dance, Praise Team, Robotics, Science Explorers, Soccer Shots, Violin, Vocal, Yearbook Art, Band, Chess, Drama, Math, Praise Dance, Praise Team, Robotics, Soccer Shots, Violin, Vocal, Yearbook, Science Explorers,
- Preschool and kindergarten admission are open to all families. For parents with children entering 1st-8th grade, a pastor recommendation form is required.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort WashingtonGrades: PK-12 | 1109 students
340 Morris Rd
Fort Washington, PA 19034
Plymouth MeetingGrades: NS-6 | 137 students
2150 Butler Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
ConshohockenGrades: PK-6 | 152 students
2025 Harts Lane
Conshohocken, PA 19428
Plymouth MeetingGrades: PK-8 | 192 students
3040 Walton Rd
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
AmblerGrades: PK-6 | 214 students
1632 E Butler Pike
Ambler, PA 19002
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.