- A Peoria Academy education is an active partnership among parents, students, and faculty.
- Our environment supports and encourages personal growth and challenges for all members of our school community.
- We work together, in partnership, to achieve goals and solve common problems.
- At Peoria Academy, we seek to develop the total child - intellectually, physically, spiritually, socially, aesthetically, and emotionally.
- Creative and critical thinking, intellectual curiosity, and love of learning are our major objectives.
- Peoria Academy values and encourages a sense of responsibility, respect for diversity, service to others, moral and environmental awareness and a sensitivity to global issues.
- Our mission is to prepare our young people for life.
- Enabling them to acquire the skills and knowledge to succeed.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PeoriaGrades: K-12 | 140 students
404 NE Madison
Peoria, IL 61603
PeoriaGrades: PK-12 | 738 students
3506 N California Avenue
Peoria, IL 61603
PeoriaGrades: PK-8 | 273 students
2329 W Reservoir Blvd
Peoria, IL 61615
PeoriaGrades: PK-8 | 495 students
6001 N University St
Peoria, IL 61614
MortonGrades: PK-8 | 278 students
233 E Greenwood St
Morton, IL 61550
I love the low student to teacher ratio (15:1), enrichment programs are included in tuition, test scores (average) show students one to two grade levels above, and the student diversity represents 20 countries. WOW!
- Posted by Parent - hmrhe