Grades: PK-1 | 62 students
- Peppermint Tree Child Care Center was established in 1979 as a pre-school/child care center.
- Since, it has grown into a family of schools known as Helping Hands/Peppermint Tree Schools with Traditional and Montessori Programs.
- It is our mission to foster a good self image and prepare your child to face life with confidence.
- Our warm, loving, learning environment enhances and develops childrens minds where freedom of choice and independence are encouraged.
- Helping Hands/Peppermint Tree Schools provide an environment that promotes a positive growing experience.
- All the classrooms are equipped with furniture and materials designed for each specific age group.
- This provides the child with the ability to move freely and independently with little assistance from the adult This freedom of making choices allows the child to think and act independently.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.