Grades: NS | 21 students
- Peter Pan Schools have consistently maintained a reputation of excellence in the field of Early Childhood Education.
- Our purpose is to provide your child with the best quality care available.
- Your child will enjoy a well-balanced day of having fun and learning.
- Our program is designed to promote a positive self-image, to build a sense of confidence and allow each child to grow to his/her maximum potential intellectually, socially and emotionally.
- Along with learning basic cognitive skills, each child will learn to make friends, socialize with others, develop listening skills and expand his/her vocabulary.
- By playing and experimenting, each child will develop stronger gross motor and fine motor capabilities.
- Each child is treated as a unique individual.
- Peter Pan Schools will accept all healthy children regardless of race, color, religion or national origin.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HaywardGrades: K-4 | 56 students
26236 Adrian Ave
Hayward, CA 94545
BerkeleyGrades: PK-8 | 289 students
1310 University Ave
Berkeley, CA 94702
OaklandGrades: K-8 | 306 students
360 42nd St
Oakland, CA 94609
BerkeleyGrades: KG-5 | 104 students
1809 Bancroft Way
Berkeley, CA 94703
BerkeleyGrades: K-8 | 88 students
2722 Benvenue Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94705
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.