Grades: PK-5 | 97 students
- The Phenix City Public Schools provide a quality educational program for approximately 5,500 students of all ages.
- With one K4 Head Start center, six elementary schools, one intermediate school, one junior high school, and one high school, we pave the road to success for students of all ages.
- Phenix City Schools will raise the academic level of all students in all subject areas to ensure that they acquire necessary skills that will enable them to be competitive in the ever-changing work force.
- Phenix City Schools will recruit, employ and retain a highly qualified instructional staff and provide them with relevant and research based professional development to ensure continuous improvement and facilitate the achievement of the mission and vision of the school district.
- Phenix City Schools will maintain a clean, safe, and orderly environment that is conducive to teaching, working, and learning.
- Phenix City Schools will meet the challenge of an exploding student population that includes, but is not limited to, adequate classroom space, materials, supplies, technology, and resources necessary for 21st century teaching and learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColumbusGrades: K-8 | 116 students
500 River Knoll Way
Columbus, GA 31904
ColumbusGrades: PK-6 | 59 students
2303 Double Churches Rd
Columbus, GA 31909
Phenix CityGrades: PK-12 | 451 students
Po Box 310
Phenix City, AL 36868
Phenix CityGrades: PK-8 | 213 students
3910 Lakewood Dr
Phenix City, AL 36867
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.