Grades: PK-4 | 98 students
- Pincushion Hill Montessori School is a private school located in beautiful Ashland, Massachusetts.
- Montessori teaches students to think, not simply to memorize, feedback, and forget.
- The basis of our approach is the simple observation that children learn most effectively through direct experience and the process of investigation and discovery.
- No two students learn at the same pace, nor do they necessarily learn best from the same methods.
- Our goal is to be flexible and creative in addressing each student as a unique individual.
- The Pincushion Hill Montessori School is designed to be a school where children can blossom! We seek to inspire a passion for excellence and to nurture curiosity, creativity and imagination.
- Our goal is to give students a fine education and to prepare them for life.
- Our students develop into people who are fascinated by the universe, and feel compelled to understand something of life's secrets.
- They come to see that we all belong to the Earth and to the human family.
- Our students are prepared to succeed in high school, college and beyond.
- They are prepared to live lives filled with quiet dignity and compassion for others.
- This begins with the habit of community service instilled during their years in Montessori.
- Our students are building a legacy of kindness and wonderful contributions to the world.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)
International Montessori Council (IMC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$15,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Michelle Cowell|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Chestnut HillGrades: NS-6 | 274 students
428 Hammond Street
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
MillisGrades: PK-8 | 86 students
350 Village St
Millis, MA 02054
DoverGrades: PK-8 | 201 students
Po Box 339
Dover, MA 02030
WellesleyGrades: PK-6 | 192 students
78 Benvenue Street
Wellesley, MA 02482
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.