Grades: UG | 11 students
- Pine Haven school offers Special Education in four self-contained classrooms with a small student: teacher ratio and certified Special Education teachers.
- Individualized Education Plans, including music, physical education and art, are implemented for each student.
- Public schools may be used as a phase-out step to ease the transition back to a less restrictive environment.
- Day students may be considered.
- Pine Haven feels that as a troubled boy has acquired destructive and unhealthy patterns of behavior, given the opportunity, he can relearn more productive and acceptable habits.
- Pine Haven sees children as components of the family system and believes that families can change and successfully reunite.
- Pine Haven has the mission of providing troubled boys with positive experiences and success oriented programs.
- The process is to identify appropriate behaviors: catching the boy doing right.
- Pine Haven emphasizes basic civic, moral and spiritual values to enable the youngsters to successfully return to their family, school, and community.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.