Grades: UG | 110 students
- Pinnacle Academy is a private, non-denominational school, specializing in the education of children with autism and related behavioral disorders.
- Our goal is to provide children and families with a unique, supportive setting-a place to call “home”.
- Our philosophy is based on the agreement between researchers, educators, and parents, which strongly suggests that early is essential and more is better.
- We believe that children should not be expected to mold into a classroom environment or teaching style, but rather that the setting and methodology should be developed to suit each individual child.
- We believe that the most effective education for our children is one that incorporates a combination of proven methods and teaching principles, deriving curriculum from the reinforcing conditions in the natural environment.
- We feel that each child’s progress should be monitored not only through observation, but also through frequent data collection and probes.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SarasotaGrades: K-12 | 47 students
7333 International place
Sarasota, FL 34240
BradentonGrades: K-12 | 68 students
2615 26th St W
Bradenton, FL 34205
I have recently moved to Sarasota. I am a Speech and Language Pathologist who speicalizes in working with students on the autistic spectrum. I would like to visit.
- Posted by Administrator - jagol
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.