Grades: UG | 110 students
- Pinnacle Academy is a private, non-denominational school, specializing in the education of children with autism and related behavioral disorders.
- Our goal is to provide children and families with a unique, supportive setting-a place to call “home”.
- Our philosophy is based on the agreement between researchers, educators, and parents, which strongly suggests that early is essential and more is better.
- We believe that children should not be expected to mold into a classroom environment or teaching style, but rather that the setting and methodology should be developed to suit each individual child.
- We believe that the most effective education for our children is one that incorporates a combination of proven methods and teaching principles, deriving curriculum from the reinforcing conditions in the natural environment.
- We feel that each child’s progress should be monitored not only through observation, but also through frequent data collection and probes.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SarasotaGrades: K-12 | 47 students
7333 International place
Sarasota, FL 34240
BradentonGrades: K-12 | 68 students
2615 26th St W
Bradenton, FL 34205
I have recently moved to Sarasota. I am a Speech and Language Pathologist who speicalizes in working with students on the autistic spectrum. I would like to visit.
- Posted by Administrator - jagol
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.