Grades: PK-12 | 71 students
- Pipestem Christian Academy is place with high standards and a loving environment.We seek to educate our students and prepare them for what the Lord has for their lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$185|
|Tuition Notes||Our tuition is based on a ten month pay plan|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
- Pipestem Christian Academy is a ministry of the Cooks Chapel Baptist Church.
- We are located in Summers County WV just a few miles down the road from Concord University.
- We are an affordable alternative to the ever changing public school system.
- We use abeka curriculum in all of or k4-12th grades.
- Along with our high academic standard we also have a competive sports programs in both middle and high school levels.
- At PCA our students get a lot of one on one attention as well as benefitting from a loving atmosphere.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PrincetonGrades: PK-12 | 211 students
314 A Oakvale Road
Princeton, WV 24740
MartinsburgGrades: PK-8 | 361 students
110 E. Stephen St.
Martinsburg, WV 25401
LewisburgGrades: PK-8 | 65 students
3100 Houfnaggle Road
Lewisburg, WV 24901
Great school! Focused on learning academically and spiritually! Also basketball program elementary through high school. Good leadership and wonderful teachers who ensure the children understand the concepts being taught.
- Posted by Parent - Sarah
I love this school I look toward to going their every day the teachers are great the students are friendly you learn to right in curasve in k5
- Posted by Student/Alumni - hnl
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.