Grades: K-8 | 226 students
- Pleasant Valley Christian School is a missionary outreach of Pleasant Valley Bible Church.
- As such, it is our intention not only to provide an educational environment which builds a strong academic foundation, but also an environment that helps our students develop a personal relationship with Christ as we instill in them an awareness of God's love and his caring nature.
- Pleasant Valley Christian School's philosophy of discipline is based on the Word of God.
- We feel it is imperative that parents and school agree to work together for the benefit of the child.
- Our great desire is to help children learn to make wise choices, obey school rules, be courteous and respectful to school staff and adults and be kind to peers.
- We want to honor God by our actions.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||226 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Flag Football, Soccer,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CamarilloGrades: PK-8 | 243 students
1777 Arneill Road
Camarillo, CA 93010
CamarilloGrades: K-8 | 294 students
2534 Ventura Boulevard
Camarillo, CA 93010
OjaiGrades: PK-12 | 228 students
220 West Lomita Drive
Ojai, CA 93023
FillmoreGrades: K-8 | 71 students
461 Central Ave
Fillmore, CA 93015
VenturaGrades: PK-12 | 50 students
96 Macmillan Ave
Ventura, CA 93001
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.