- Politz Day School seeks to provide every Jewish child, from preschool through eighth grade, with the opportunity to learn and thrive in an environment that integrates the richness of our Jewish religion and heritage with excellence in education in both Judaic and general studies.
- Graduates will possess the requisite skills and knowledge base to become future leaders, while holding fast to their deep connections of their Jewish cultural, religious and historical roots.
- The school offers the most thorough Judaic program incorporating values-based curriculum, traditional text studies and Modern Hebrew (Safa).
- The secular studies incorporate the use of subject specialists in critical areas such as science, computers and the arts.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||166 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admissions Director||Hadassa Pam|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||AP Literature Course (8th grade), Boys and Girls Basketball teams, Choir, Drama Club, Kiddie soccer, Mad Scientist, Math Enrichment, Ping Pong Club, Reading Olympics, Stock Market Club, science enrichment Choir, Drama Club, Kiddie soccer, Mad Scientist, Ping Pong Club, AP Literature Course (8th grade),
Boys and Girls Basketball teams,
Stock Market Club,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HaddonfieldGrades: PK-8 | 316 students
164 Hopkins Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
VoorheesGrades: NS-8 | 206 students
1007 Laurel Oak Road
Voorhees, NJ 08043
Cherry HillGrades: PK-8 | 343 students
402 North Kings Highway
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034