Grades: PK-8 | 181 students
- We, the faculty of Precious Blood School, base our educational philosophy on the threefold purpose of Catholic education.
- Proclamation of Jesus' message, community evidenced in love for one another, and living and active service to the entire human community modeled on the life of Jesus Christ and his relationship to his Father ("To teach as Jesus did.").
- Realizing the threefold purpose of Catholic education, which strives to integrate religion with living and learning, we endeavor to create an environment that fosters the total development of the child, spiritually, intellectually, socially, morally, physically, psychologically, and aesthetically.
- Recognizing the family as the heart of this Catholic education, Precious Blood School values the role and contribution that parents make as the primary educators of their, and acts as co-educators with parents.
- With the commitment to Catholic values, we strive to create an environment in which students can grow and deepen their personal relationship with God and discover their role in the Catholic community.
- As educators, we strive to create an atmosphere conducive to learning while recognizing individual differences and fostering a love for knowledge, leading each child to his or her full potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Los AngelesGrades: PK-3 | 108 students
242 N Burlington Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Los AngelesGrades: NS-6 | 368 students
625 S. St. Andrews Place
Los Angeles, CA 90005
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.