Grades: NS-PK | 88 students
- Prime time for kids is an early learning center offering early intervention services, A preschool for children with and without disabilities, a school age program for children with autism spectrum disorders, and extended day care for children of working parents, all in a warm, caring environment.
- Depending upon a child's needs, therapeutic services are built into the individual curriculum for that girl or boy.
- Prime Time for Kids pre-school is open from September through June for children ages 2.9 through 5.
- Half and full day sessions are available.
- Prime Time's inclusionary philosophy means that children with and without developmental disabilities learn and play together.
- A summer session is open to eligible children with developmental disabilities who require year 'round therapeutic and educational services.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Bilingual School Association
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Prime Time For Kids-rockland A also viewed these schools: Montessori Center Of Nyack-the River School.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.