Grades: NS-PK | 88 students
- Prime time for kids is an early learning center offering early intervention services, A preschool for children with and without disabilities, a school age program for children with autism spectrum disorders, and extended day care for children of working parents, all in a warm, caring environment.
- Depending upon a child's needs, therapeutic services are built into the individual curriculum for that girl or boy.
- Prime Time for Kids pre-school is open from September through June for children ages 2.9 through 5.
- Half and full day sessions are available.
- Prime Time's inclusionary philosophy means that children with and without developmental disabilities learn and play together.
- A summer session is open to eligible children with developmental disabilities who require year 'round therapeutic and educational services.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Bilingual School Association
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Prime Time For Kids-rockland A also viewed these schools: Montessori Center Of Nyack-the River School.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.