Grades: K-8 | 580 students
- Prince of Peace Catholic School creates a Christ-centered community through spiritual, academic and social growth that develops life-long learners who positively impact society.
- Christ is the reason for this school.
- The unseen but ever present teacher in our classes, the model of our faculty, the inspiration of our students.
- Our goal is to enable the children to develop spiritually, socially, academically and physically.
- We believe that nothing is more important than to provide an environment that fulfills the complete needs of your child! We provide full-time and part-time preschool in addition to before and after school care (ASC) for full-day Prince of Peace Elementary School students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||580 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OlatheGrades: PK-8 | 131 students
920 W Honeysuckle Dr
Olathe, KS 66061
Overland ParkGrades: K-8 | 591 students
9510 W 127th St Ste 200
Overland Park, KS 66213
Overland ParkGrades: K-9 | 432 students
11300 W 103rd St
Overland Park, KS 66214
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.