Grades: PK-8 | 473 students
- Prince of Peace offers a well rounded and excellent program.
- The handbells play in several venues and win competitions.
- Many students go on to play varsity sports in high school and college.
- Outdoor education is provided for 6-8th grade students.
- There is a dedicated science lab, emphasis on PE and healthy living.
- Promethian Boards and computers (both in classroom and a computer lab) mean students are well prepared for a technological world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||473 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,400|
|Tuition Notes||Financial aid available|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band & Choir, Chess Club, Handbell choirs, Outdoor education grades 6-8 Band & Choir, Chess Club, Handbell choirs,
Outdoor education grades 6-8,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Union CityGrades: K-12 | 32 students
33615 9th St.
Union City, CA 94587
FremontGrades: K-8 | 230 students
40374 Fremont Blvd
Fremont, CA 94538
35487 Dumbarton Court
Newark, CA 94560
FremontGrades: 7-12 | 73 students
Po Box 3296, 750 Witherly Lane, Fremont
Fremont, CA 94539
FremontGrades: PK-12 | 735 students
4760 Thornton Avenue
Fremont, CA 94536
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.