Grades: K-3 | 20 students
- Prism School's integrated program provides an environment where children become excited about learning.
- While investigating a specific topic through hands on activities and field trips students become enthusiastic about reading, writing, mathematics, science, social studies, art and music.
- Prism's individualized curriculum allows students to reach their potential and develop positive self-concepts.
- Prism is certified by the OSPI.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-3|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||highly capable students|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is payable monthly from September through June|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
National avg.: 85%
- Prism School is committed to providing students with the following: An individualized curriculum that meets the needs of capable, motivated learners A safe, respectful and nurturing environment Small class sizes allowing more personalized attention for each student A dedicated staff with over 50 years combined experience working with capable children A climate that fosters each child's love of leaning and positive self- concept
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Spokane ValleyGrades: PK-KG | 60 students
402 S Coleman Rd
Spokane Valley, WA 99212
SpokaneGrades: NS-6 | 140 students
9408 N Wall Street
Spokane, WA 99218
Spokane ValleyGrades: KG-5 | 70 students
618 N Sullivan Rd Ste 5
Spokane Valley, WA 99037
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.