Grades: PK-12 | 353 students
- Providence Christian Academy’s mission is to teach students to seek God’s truth and equip them with the tools for a lifetime of learning.
- Providence Christian Academy was established in 1996 as an academically advanced, inter-denominational school without affiliation to any one church body.
- PCA is governed by a Board of Directors which is comprised of Christians who are primarily parents of PCA students and alumni parents and interested community leaders.
- The academy currently serves 350 students in grades preK- 12.
- PCA operates on a three-pillared foundation.
- The first pillar is a Christian worldview.
- Believing that all truth is God’s Truth, PCA provides a biblically-based education which teaches students to approach their studies and all of life through the perspective of the Bible.
- The second pillar is a classical education.
- Understanding that people learn best through a series of stages outlined in the time-honored and proven model of the Trivium, PCA offers a rigorous yet delightful experience in each content area.
- PCA equips students for success in their educational undertakings through the age-specific teaching tools and cumulative approach to learning inherent in the grammar, logic and rhetoric stages of the Trivium.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||353 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,900|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Climbing, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Climbing, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Book Club, Choir, Praise Band, Student Council, Yearbook & Photography Book Club, Choir, Praise Band, Student Council,
Yearbook & Photography,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
2323A Old Hickory Blvd
Nashville, TN 37215
NashvilleGrades: PK-12 | 923 students
300 Danyacrest Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
SmyrnaGrades: NS-12 | 542 students
150 Soccer Way
Smyrna, TN 37167
MurfreesboroGrades: PK-12 | 684 students
100 E MTCS Rd
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
MurfreesboroGrades: PK-12 | 471 students
3124 Franklin Road
Murfreesboro, TN 37128
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.