Grades: PK-8 | 440 students
- Providence Christian School of Texas is devoted to sharing the joy of learning in a Christian and classical environment.
- The mission of Providence Christian School of Texas is to provide academically able students with a challenging educational experience designed to help them know, love and practice that which is true, good and excellent and to prepare them to live purposefully and intelligently in the service of God and man.
- Providence is a nurturing community where students are respected as unique individuals created in the image of God, each with special abilities and needs.
- They are taught by skilled and knowledgeable teachers who love children and are dedicated to helping them realize their highest potential - spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially and creatively.
- Our class sizes are small so that each student will receive individual attention and have abundant opportunities to both participate and to lead.
- Our average student-to-teacher ratio is 14:1.
- The school believes that early development of a disciplined lifestyle in the context of a relationship with Jesus Christ will provide a solid foundation for a responsible and joyful life.
- Providence believes the goal of Christian education is to impart wisdom within the framework of a Biblical world view.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||440 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(houndstooth skirt/jumper and white blouse; gray shorts/pants and white shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 20 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See website|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Eileen Morse|
|Admissions Associate||Pam Floyd|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DallasGrades: 1-12 | 868 students
10600 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75230
RichardsonGrades: PK-8 | 292 students
720 S. Floyd Road
Richardson, TX 75080
MesquiteGrades: PK-12 | 582 students
1515 Republic Parkway
Mesquite, TX 75150
DallasGrades: PK-KG | 186 students
8200 Devonshire Dr
Dallas, TX 75209
RichardsonGrades: PK-12 | 190 students
302 Centennial Blvd
Richardson, TX 75081
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.