Grades: PK-12 | 105 students
- Providence Christian School opened its doors in August 2005 with the goal of providing high-quality, college preparatory, Classical Christian education for children.
- In October 2005, the school moved to its current Byrd Road campus.
- Situated on 65 acres in Oxford, Georgia, the school is surrounded by beautiful woods, a lake, and scenic pasture land.
- The purpose of a Classical education is to equip students with the tools they need to learn and think for themselves.
- To learn more about classical education, please give us a call.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Ty Hensley|
|Admissions Associate||Stacey Denard|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CovingtonGrades: PK-12 | 114 students
3915 Highway 162 SW
Covington, GA 30016
CovingtonGrades: K-12 | 61 students
1705 Access Rd
Covington, GA 30014
RutledgeGrades: PK-12 | 31 students
4031 Davis Academy Road, Rutledge
Rutledge, GA 30663
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.