Grades: PK-12 | 61 students
- Pueblos Royal Christian School uses the accelerated Christian education curriculum.
- A.C.E. is an individualized, self-instructed, biblically based curriculum.
- For forty years A.C.E. has helped schools all over the world.
- In this system the student is placed at his academic ability rather than his/her chronological level.
- That is how we can provide an education that is individualized.
- PRCS focuses on Christian character training and outstanding academic accomplishments by its students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Pueblos Royal Christian School also viewed these schools: Apostolic Christian Academy.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.