Grades: PK-12 | 61 students
- Pueblos Royal Christian School uses the accelerated Christian education curriculum.
- A.C.E. is an individualized, self-instructed, biblically based curriculum.
- For forty years A.C.E. has helped schools all over the world.
- In this system the student is placed at his academic ability rather than his/her chronological level.
- That is how we can provide an education that is individualized.
- PRCS focuses on Christian character training and outstanding academic accomplishments by its students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Pueblos Royal Christian School also viewed these schools: Apostolic Christian Academy.
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.