Grades: 1-12 | 70 students
- QSAC offers a center-based school age program which provides children between the ages of 5 and 21 with an appropriate education in the least restrictive of environment.
- We have class sizes of 6:1:3, 8:1:2 and 10:1:2.
- The appropriateness of each child's education is determined by the educational and behavioral goals that are outlined in each student's Individualized Education Program (IEP).
- The day school is a full day, 12-month program with small classrooms led by New York State Certified Special Education Teachers.
- All programmatic instruction at the school is implemented according to the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis and related services, such as speech therapy, are also provided as outlined by each child's IEP.
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.