Grades: PK-1 | 99 students
- Quality Time Early Learning Center is committed to facilitating the development of the whole child by creating an environment in which all students will achieve success and become productive individuals.
- Quality Time Early Learning Center is committed to the concept of equal opportunity.
- Our recruitment, admissions and placement policies do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion or natural origin.
- At Quality Time Early Learning Center our program for children is based on a set of beliefs about the nature of young children and preschool learning.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Ellicott CityGrades: NS-12 | 752 students
12793 Folly Quarter Road
Ellicott City, MD 21042
LaurelGrades: PK-8 | 189 students
15002 First Baptist Ln
Laurel, MD 20707
Silver SpringGrades: PK-8 | 540 students
2130 East Randolph Road
Silver Spring, MD 20904
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.