Grades: K-8 | 503 students
- Queen of Angels Catholic School is Christ centered, and it is our goal to live according to God's will, the teachings of Jesus, with the power of the Holy Spirit, as we meet the spiritual, academic, social and emotional needs of each student.
- We respect each other, our school, and our community and we work together to make Queen of Angels Catholic School a warm and safe place to learn and grow.
- Queen of Angels Catholic school educates students to strengthen and develop a personal love for Christ, develop a wholesome self-image and assume personal responsibility for learning.
- This is accomplished by establishing and carrying out the objectives of the school's religious, educational and extracurricular programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2007|
|Total Students||503 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RoswellGrades: PK-12 | 863 students
10965 Woodstock Rd
Roswell, GA 30075
AlpharettaGrades: PK-12 | 753 students
2765 Bethany Bend
Alpharetta, GA 30004
AlpharettaGrades: K-8 | 509 students
3380 Old Alabama Road
Alpharetta, GA 30022
WoodstockGrades: K-12 | 380 students
3075 Trickum Rd
Woodstock, GA 30188
AtlantaGrades: PK-12 | 2715 students
1662 Rugby Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30337
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.