Grades: PK-12 | 218 students
- Rainbow Hills Baptist School academic curriculum consistent with Biblical principles is used throughout our school.
- The basic curriculum is the A-Beka in Kinder - Elementary.
- We encourage all parents to take an active role in their child's school activities.
- There are many opportunities for you to be involved with your child.
- If you would like to participate in field trips, retreats, sports, and other activities please contact the office.
- School believes in the Scriptures as inspired by God and inerrant in the original writing, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith, with God as the author, salvation as the objective, and truth without any mixture of error as the record and they also believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ and that only by God's grace and through faith alone we are saved.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San AntonioGrades: 9-12 | 150 students
12721 Mountain Air Suite 101
San Antonio, TX 78249
San AntonioGrades: NS-12 | 450 students
2220 NW Military Hwy
San Antonio, TX 78213
San AntonioGrades: PK-12 | 517 students
325 Castroville Road
San Antonio, TX 78207
San AntonioGrades: PK-12 | 72 students
6623 Five Palms Dr
San Antonio, TX 78242
San AntonioGrades: 6-12 | 365 students
1215 N. St. Mary's Street
San Antonio, TX 78215
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.