Grades: PK-6 | 28 students
- Rainbow of Knowledge stresses the educational fundamentals of the ABC's and 123's.
- Our entire staff also incorporates the philosophy of Happy Thinking and the importance of being Friends of the Earth into every grade level.
- We hug our kids every day.
- We also emphasize a sense of values and teach constructive ways to deal with conflict.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Lynne Lewin|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FremontGrades: PK-6 | 295 students
155 Washington Blvd
Fremont, CA 94539
Palo AltoGrades: K-8 | 235 students
4000 Terman Drive
Palo Alto, CA 94306
San JoseGrades: NS-5 | 138 students
5100 Camden Ave
San Jose, CA 95124
SaratogaGrades: PK-8 | 391 students
13601 Saratoga Ave.
Saratoga, CA 95070
Santa ClaraGrades: PK-8 | 492 students
3345 Lochinvar Ave
Santa Clara, CA 95051
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.