Grades: K-9 | 71 students
- Ramah SDA Junior Academy, owned and operated by the Seventh-Day Adventist denomination since 1914, promotes a strong christian enviroment where nurturing and emphasizing of selfworth is part of the daily program.
- Academics are stressed, and all students are taught to strive for excellence.
- Ramah has an internet-equipped computer lab where students are exposed to virtual education courses in computer technology.
- Ramah offers a Pre- Kindergarten 3-year-old PEACH-approved program, a free Pre-Kindergarten 4-year-old program sponsored by the state of Georgia, and grades K - 8.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SavannahGrades: K-12 | 120 students
707 Little Neck Rd
Savannah, GA 31419
SavannahGrades: PK-12 | 275 students
Savannah, GA 31405
SavannahGrades: PK-8 | 110 students
1709 Bull St
Savannah, GA 31401
SavannahGrades: PK-12 | 267 students
4700 Skidaway Rd
Savannah, GA 31404
SavannahGrades: K-12 | 34 students
2002 Louisiana Avenue
Savannah, GA 314042.9K-12
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.