Grades: NS-K | 75 students
- Rancho Heritage School is locally owned and operated.
- Teachers and management of RHS are committed to the children's welfare at all times.
- RHS teachers teach the highest quality curriculum to the children in a loving and supportive environment.
- RHS curriculum far exceeds the California standards.
- Various enrichment programs throughout the years maintain a challenging and exciting learning process for the children.
- Rancho Heritage School strongly believes that the first few years of a child’s life are very important.
- With that belief, we are committed to provide stimulating and exciting learning activities in our daily schedule in order to fully develop the intelligence of each child.
- We also believe that children are unique individuals and very smart.
- As educators, it is our moral responsibility to cherish every moment of the child’s learning and growth.
- It is our responsibility to assist and guide the children in these early stages of their development.
- It is our expectation that every child blossom into a caring loving and intelligent individual who love learning and love others.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition includes everything food, snack, extended care|
|Admissions Director||Ms. Massie|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Rancho CucamongaGrades: PK-8 | 251 students
9974 19th Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Rancho CucamongaGrades: KG-12 | 82 students
6420 Falling Tree Ln
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701
Rancho CucamongaGrades: NS-PK | 50 students
9944 Highland Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Alta LomaGrades: PK-3 | 104 students
9135 Banyan St
Alta Loma, CA 91737
Rancho CucamongaGrades: PK-KG | 36 students
7690 Archibald Ave
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
My son has been attending RHS for over a year now. We really like the school as he has learned a lot and keeps impressing us every day. The school is very focused on education, which is very important to us. My 3 year old gets homework every week. I think it's good to get him used to it before he starts elementary school. Ms. Yasamin and Ms. Marlene are great teachers. They really care about the kids and treat them wonderfully. The reason why I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is that the teacher turn over is relatively high and the school could use some sprucing up. Other than that, we really like RHS and recommend it to parents who want their children to not only have fun but learn a lot as well.
- Posted by Parent - solni
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.