Grades: PK-K | 14 students
- Red Apple is a leading provider of high quality education and care for young children.
- For more than 25 years, we have been helping children learn and grow in a warm, stimulating, environment that makes learning fun! Red Apple School has chosen the A Beka Curriculum.
- This curriculum is written by leading educators from the Pensacola Christian College teaching phonics, math, social studies, science, writing and Christian principals.
- Red Apple School uses the A Beka Program in each class, from Toddlers to First Grade.
- Additionally we use Hooked On Phonics from Pre-Kindergartner thru First Grade.
- A Beka Curriculum introducing Letters and Sounds and Numbers with Button Bear, colors, shapes, singing and dancing.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.