Grades: PK-K | 34 students
- Christian Child Care Center which firmly believes in Christian values which are included within our regular curriculum.
- We believe being a Christian is a way of life, not just a name.
- We understand the importance of being a proper role model for the children to follow.
- The staff at Redeemer Child Care Center are dedicated to the premise that all children have been created unique and that God has a purpose for their life.
- We strive to provide a warm atmosphere that will foster emotional, social, academic as well as spiritual growth.
- We want our children to experience the joy of learning in a planned and supervised program designed to meet their own needs.
- We believe that children are a gift from the Lord and that they are our vision of the future.
- We must cherish them as God does.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GaithersburgGrades: PK-NS | 57 students
15001 Dufief Drive
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
LargoGrades: K-8 | 49 students
1500 Brown Station Rd
Largo, MD 20774
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.