Grades: PK-K | 34 students
- Christian Child Care Center which firmly believes in Christian values which are included within our regular curriculum.
- We believe being a Christian is a way of life, not just a name.
- We understand the importance of being a proper role model for the children to follow.
- The staff at Redeemer Child Care Center are dedicated to the premise that all children have been created unique and that God has a purpose for their life.
- We strive to provide a warm atmosphere that will foster emotional, social, academic as well as spiritual growth.
- We want our children to experience the joy of learning in a planned and supervised program designed to meet their own needs.
- We believe that children are a gift from the Lord and that they are our vision of the future.
- We must cherish them as God does.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GaithersburgGrades: PK-NS | 57 students
15001 Dufief Drive
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
LargoGrades: K-8 | 49 students
1500 Brown Station Rd
Largo, MD 20774
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.