Grades: 6-12 | 415 students
Our students are encouraged to participate in community service projects. Here students are helping with the Annual Dinner as waiters and waitresses.
RCS offers cutting edge education with our 1:1 iPad incentive. Every High School student will be issued an RCS iPad for their studies!
We love to give back to the community! Here our students participate in the annual 'Let's Go Fishing' event!
Join our Drama class and participate in Semester Shows! Drama events for Middle School and High School!
- From the first year with 69 students, we now serve nearly 650 students in grades K-12.
- More than 60 students are enrolled in AAP, a program designed to assist children with specific learning disabilities and other challenges that prevent them from functioning in our regular program.
- Located in the East Bay Area, 25 miles southeast of San Francisco, RCS currently has two campuses: in Castro Valley for children in grades K-5 and the other in San Lorenzo for students in grades 6-12.
- We have maintained our identity through the years as an interdenominational Christ-centered school serving families from more than 130 churches representing more than 30 Christian denominations.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||415 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus AB, AP Europen History, AP Language & Composition, AP Literature & Composition, AP Macroeconomics, AP Microeconomics, AP US History, AP World History,|
|Average SAT score||1760|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Fine Arts andMusic Programs Fine Arts andMusic Programs,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HaywardGrades: 9-12 | 938 students
27170 Mission Blvd
Hayward, CA 94544
FremontGrades: PK-12 | 735 students
4760 Thornton Avenue
Fremont, CA 94536
BerkeleyGrades: 9-12 | 619 students
1294 Albina Ave
Berkeley, CA 94706
San LeandroGrades: 7-12 | 77 students
562 Lewelling Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94579
HaywardGrades: K-8 | 275 students
790 Calhoun St
Hayward, CA 94544
we are looking for Christian High School to accept the international student from China
- Posted by Parent - ronin
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.