Grades: 9-12 | 532 students
- Founded in 1914 by an anonymous benefactor and supported by the generosity of her family, its alumni and friends, Regis High School offers a tuition free Jesuit college preparatory education to Roman Catholic young men from New York metropolitan area who demonstrate superior intellectual and leadership potential.
- In the admissions process, special consideration is given to those who cannot otherwise afford a Catholic education.
- As a Jesuit school Regis is committed to both academic excellence and fostering a spirit of generosity and service to those in need.
- With an emphasis on academic rigor and Catholic formation, the school's program is designed to promote each student's intellectual and spiritual growth grounded in a deepening relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Regis seeks to inspire and train the ethnically diverse young men in its care to become imaginative leaders committed to promoting justice and exerting leadership in the Church, in the civic community, and in their chosen profession.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||532 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||52 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HersheyGrades: PK-12 | 2000 students
1201 Homestead Ln
Hershey, PA 17033
New YorkGrades: 9-12 | 206 students
980 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10028
PhiladelphiaGrades: 1-12 | 311 students
2101 S College Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19121
BronxGrades: 9-12 | 1015 students
441 E. Fordham Road
Bronx, NY 10458
New YorkGrades: PK-12 | 1240 students
5 W 93rd St
New York, NY 10025
yes i think it is a good school, that my child help to achieve his goal
- Posted by Parent - dawit
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.