Grades: NS-6 | 65 students
- Renaissance School inspires individuals to express their unique potential with purpose, passion and vision.
- Our ultimate goal at Renaissance School is to foster children who have not only learned how to learn, but have an innate love of learning, a wide range of interests and an openness to new ideas and possibilities.
- Our chosen educational framework incorporates the successful Montessori philosophy with current research in the fields of child development, education and human potential.
- We are committed to high standards of individual achievement while respecting each learner's human dignity and emotional well being.
- Our children value knowledge, creativity and humor.
- We desire that they be responsible, compassionate and informed members of society.
- We encourage them to recognize the power and resources they have to effect positive change in the world.
- We strive to build confidence and self-esteem so that our students may pursue their passions with joy and enthusiasm.
- We pride ourselves at Renaissance School in the excellence of the educational programs that we offer for children from infancy through adolescence.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
International Montessori Council (IMC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,975|
|Tuition Notes||Flexible tuition plans, scholarships & financial aid available.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kathleen Leitch|
|Admissions Associate||Kathleen Leitch|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Fine Arts, Variety of After School Clubs Fine Arts, Variety of After School Clubs,
People that viewed Renaissance Montessori School also viewed these schools: Crestwell School (Crestwell Higher Learning).
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.