Let Sage Hill School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
Sage Hill School’s commitment to academic excellence, outstanding college preparation, and unwavering dedication to a public purpose provides a transformative experience for our students. We inspire a love of learning in our students and the ability to use that knowledge creatively, compassionately, and courageously throughout their lives.
Situated on a beautiful thirty-acre, ocean-view campus in Newport Coast, California, Sage Hill School is Orange County’s premier non-profit, non-sectarian, independent college preparatory high school. Our small classes, rigorous academic program, and extensive educational opportunities beyond the traditional classroom engage our students’ passions and teach them to be lifelong learners and innovative leaders.
- Our broad curriculum also includes 32 accelerated/AP courses in every discipline, advanced elective offerings and opportunities for independent research.
- Our average class size of 16 facilitates close relationships with our world-class faculty.
- Our 39:1 student-to-college-counselor ratio ensures that each student receives highly personalized guidance to find the best college fit.
- Our state-of-the-art Studio at Sage Hill allows students to hone their crafts within seven different arts disciplines and offers exceptional space for student and professional performances.
- Our nationally-recognized Service Learning Program is fully integrated within our curriculum and allows students to leverage their classroom experience to benefit the community beyond Sage Hill.
- Our unique, year-end Spring at Sage program allows students to pursue their passions in intensive seminars, independent projects or through Global Experiences.
- A new 13,000 square foot science center will open in fall of 2014.
School accreditations: CAIS, NAIS, WASC, CASE.